Accessibility Statement for York Community Consulting (YCC) website
York Community Consulting is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
York Community Consulting takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of our website:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Our website is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of York Community Consulting. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on our website:
- By clicking the feedback tab on the right side of the screen
- Contact: Click here to view contact form
- Postal address: 396 Harewood Way, Careers and Placements, University of York, Heslington, YO10 5DS
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/york_cc
We try to respond to feedback within 5 business days.
Accessibility of our website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
We assessed the accessibility of our website by self-evaluation
This statement was created on 11th April 2020